Covid 19 – A Letter From Halkin’s Directors
March 25, 2020
Dear Halkin clients,
I trust this email finds you well in these challenging times.
We are keeping a vigilant watch over the constantly evolving challenges to workers presented by the Covid 19 outbreak.
We have been speaking to many of you on an individual basis and would like to take this moment to assure everyone that Halkin are doing everything we can to support your businesses in this unique climate.
Unless government advice rules otherwise, our Business Centres shall remain open to clients 24/7. IT, security and cleaning services will continue to operate, however in the interest of the safety and wellbeing of our staff we have reduced reception operating hours in certain centres according to tenants’ requirements. We will review these hours specifically to each Business Centre whilst the government’s stance evolves, and our Centre Managers will update all tenants to the current status of their building should reception hours change.
The health of our staff is of paramount importance to us and we would like to thank the many members of our team who have volunteered to come in and care for our centres and clients in lieu of working from home. Some of our clients are performing essential roles in combatting Covid 19 and we would like to thank these extraordinary companies as well.
Family and community are integral to our values as a business and our staff will be happy to assist you in any capacity they can. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your centre teams if there is anything you require. Some services we are running on request include:
- Mail Forwarding to your homes for remote workers (no mark up on cost)
- Setting up forwarding on Office phones
- Office plant watering for our green friends
- IT support and assistance
- Office goods delivery via our move in team
- Whilst refreshment orders have been put on hold, we are taking requests for refreshments if you continue to come in to work.
We would also like to make you aware of a few things we will be doing during this time to ensure the office remains the best environment it can.
- Emptying fridges of all perishable goods – please do let us know if you do intend to come in to collect something and we will leave this for you
- Emptying cupboards of all non-sealed goods to ensure this does not encourage any mice
If you do come in please:
- Let us know if you will be coming in so we can monitor in case of any evacuation or emergencies
- Ensure you secure any windows and doors once you leave for security purposes
- Switch off lights to be kind to the environment
- Please also advise us should you be expecting any deliveries outside of the times above so we can assist where we are able to
- We also kindly ask that you adhere to the government advice on gatherings and social distancing
As ever we would like to thank you for being a part of our community and helping us all get through this time. Keep well and never be afraid to contact us. We look forward to seeing and working with you all again in the near future.
Halkin Board of Directors