Our virtual offices allow you to benefit from a prestigious registered address without the hassle of the overhead. Enjoy call handling, mail forwarding and the opportunity to upgrade at any point to a flexible membership. Drop into your second home and benefit from the full range of Halkin meeting spaces, comfortable and elegant lounges and a dedicated reception service.
Smart Virtual Address
Take a registered business address, call forwarding and post handling service.
Our virtual office spaces in London allow you the freedom to work around your work schedule. Benefits include:
- Flexible payment options
- Upgrade at any point
- Break-out spaces & social areas
- Large meeting rooms and office spaces
- Virtual offices in iconic London locations (Mayfair, London Bridge + more)
- Great coffee
- Access to all Halkin services
These are just a few of the benefits that come with our virtual offices in London. More information about each space can be found below.
Our prestigious virtual offices in London are located in the following locations:
Mayfair virtual offices
- For clients who require premium office space in the iconic Mayfair. This prestigious address is surrounded by celebrated restaurants and dining locations for you take clients or enjoy at your leisure.
- We have three offices situated along Hanover Square, all unique and come with their own benefits:
- 13 Hanover Square – this premium office space is one of our most sought-after listings. With it’s stunning interior design and natural lighting, it’s certainly an attractive space to entertain clients.
- 14 Hanover Square – with an original avant garde interior design, and meeting rooms spanning over six floors, this premium listing is perfect for SME businesses.
- 15 Hanover Square – overlooking Hanover square’s gardens, this building is ideal for smaller, private offices. It is also nestled next to more office spaces, ideal for extra break-out space and additional virtual offices (if required).
- 16 Hanover Square – an elegant period building boasting high ceilings and stunning interior design. This virtual office space is exceptional value for clients looking for smaller, private office spaces in the iconic Mayfair.
Our virtual office address in Mayfair – 13 – 16 Hanover Square
About our virtual offices and services in London
Each of our virtual office spaces in London are unique in their own ways. Whether you’re looking for a large office space for off-the-cuff client meetings or a private space for you to work whenever suits your schedule, we have the solution.
Explore our virtual office spaces below for more information:
London City virtual offices
We offer two virtual office spaces in London City, one in Blackfriars and one in Monument.
- Blackfriars – pretty and elegant offering full flexibility and managed office solutions, ideal for any business. This building is also situated next to exceptional transport links allowing for seamless travel connections throughout London.
- Monument – four floors of stunning interior design and a roof terrace for private functions or entertaining clients makes our monument building an attractive prospect. Located along Lower Thames Street, you are just three minutes from the tube.
For more information on both virtual office spaces in London City.
- Southwark – our virtual office in Southwark boasts views over Paris Gardens and includes a restaurant, coffee shop as well as conference facilities and break-out spaces. This is a flexible solution for any business.
For more information, visit our Southwark office page.
- Watford – Watford is our most flexible virtual office space. Based right above the train station for unrivalled transport connections and ideal for any business of any size, Watford accommodates for every need. Additionally, this building has available parking.
Learn more about our virtual office space in Watford.
We work around you
Virtual office spaces are designed with flexibility and affordability in mind, which is why each of our locations adhere to these factors. Choosing the best virtual office space for your needs is important, as this will become your personal working area and in the event of hosting clients, you will want to impress them.
Your office space should reflect your personality and business ethos. Personality may be an important factor for your office space, which is why we encourage all prospective clients to book a viewing to experience our office space first-hand.
Whatever your reason for hiring a virtual office in London, we’re here to help you make the right decision.
Arrange to view your new office space in London today
We encourage all prospective clients to arrange a viewing for one or more of our virtual offices. Your office or meeting room will become your personal workspace and somewhere you will spend much of your working time. It’s important to ensure your workspace aligns with both your requirements and business ethos.
Book a viewing today by contacting one of our team members via email or by calling.